Click here to read the podcast overview + listen to past episodes
- Conversational interview; variety show
Target Interview Length:
- ~25 minutes
Ideal Content Ratio:
- Education (70%)
- Inspiration (20%)
- Entertainment (10%)
- Choose your pre-scheduled 25-minute interview time slot using the calendar at right.
- Matt will add a Streamyard video/audio link to the calendar invite.
- Matt will add suggested interview questions to the calendar invite.
- At the scheduled time, join the livestream relaxed and ready to record!
- Final podcast episode
- Show notes with links to mentions and guest contact info
- Social sharing promotional assets
NOTE: I typically record interviews on Fridays. Alternative days/times are available on request.
Thanks for being my guest on the
Lead the People podcast!
I'm your host, Matt Poepsel. Here a few things to know about me:
> Known as "The Godfather of Talent Optimization"
> Leadership expert and creator of the 5X5 Leader framework
> Ph.D. in Psychology (Leadership and Coaching)
> 20+ years as a software product leader in Boston
> U.S. Marine
> IRONMAN triathlon finisher
> Family man
> Amateur alpinist and woodworker
> Humorist and essayist
Head on over to my LinkedIn profile if you'd like to connect with me!